• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Suds

Suds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:52 PM

Can anyone here help me track my motorcycle?  I’m looking for a good tracker that I can use.  My motorcycle means a lot to me and I want to make sure it is protected.

#2 Dupree

Dupree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:54 PM

You can always try the TrackerCoban 303.  It will do exactly what you need it to do.  I’ve heard a lot of good things about this tracker.

#3 Zhorse

Zhorse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:57 PM

Being a bike lover I can certainly understand.  I suggest you try the Meitrack MVT100.  I use it on one of my bikes.  I haven’t been let down by it so far.

#4 Dolly

Dolly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:18 AM

You can always try eBay.  Sometimes you can even find deals on used trackers there.  That is if you’re trying to spend a little less.

#5 Stephen

Stephen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:20 AM

I use a tracking app on my Android phone.  That works best for me.  I suggest you think about going that route.  It works for me.

#6 Guest_ondemandtracking_*

Guest_ondemandtracking_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

I would highly recommend the On Demand Tracking Watchman Lite tracker. It is very easy to use, extremely small and hooks right up to the battery on a motorcycle. The software takes me right to the vehicles exact location when I log in and I can see where the vehicle has been by clicking on a calendar. http://www.amazon.co...demand tracking

Or go to www.odtracking.com

#7 BoyeScfi0

BoyeScfi0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:46 AM

If you want tracker device for motorcycle then contact back2you online shop. There are huge variety of tracker device available in an affordable price  .

#8 nishichopra288

nishichopra288

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:46 AM

Cheap Vehicle GPS Tracker VT06 – Take the right turn to secure your vehicle

An eccentric yet ingenuous solution to safeguard your vehicle. The VT06 fulfills all the safety and security needs of your car, bike or fleet of buses, taxis etc. It is equipped with an embedded light sensor and 3-mode tracking technology for providing supreme protection to your beloved asset on wheels.

#9 ellen@eelink.com.cn

ellen@eelink.com.cn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:59 AM

EELINK is a manufacture that focus on GPS tracker with good performance & low cost, We do R&D / manufacture /Service for our customers, Our tracker is stable & reliable , it's been widely sold to all over the world.

http://en.eelink.com.cn/products/

Any question, pls contact: ellen@eelink.com.cn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users