• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 George

George

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:28 AM

I need to keep an eye on my kids.  What’s the best tracker for this?  I’m not made of money, so price is going to be a concern.  I also want something that is reliable.

#2 HenryGeoff

HenryGeoff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:30 AM

Get a Coban TK303.  The price is right and it’s a great tracker.  It’s one of those trackers that I’d replace if it was ever lost or stolen.

#3 MackJones

MackJones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:31 AM

Have you thought about the Meitrack MT90?  I’ve been using it and think it’s a great tracker.  I wouldn’t think twice about buying it.  Give it a try and I know you’ll be happy.

#4 EdwardHyde

EdwardHyde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:33 AM

I was just getting ready to suggest the Meitrack MT90.  I see you already beat me to it Mack!  You really should look into buying one of these trackers.  I’m a happy customer and I’m sure you will be also.

#5 Jerry

Jerry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:36 AM

I can’t believe no one has suggested the Coban TK102.  You’ve seriously got to give this one a look over.  It’s well worth the money and the quality can’t be beat.  That’s why I like it so much I’m telling you about it.

#6 BoyeScfi0

BoyeScfi0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:56 AM

Gpswox is offering a great family tracking app . Check it is free!

#7 nishichopra288

nishichopra288

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:08 AM

Best GPS ID Card Tracker for Kids PT30 – The ideal mate for your young ones.

PT30 is a GPS Tracker for kids with all the essential safety and security features. A go to personal tracking device for tracking your kid’s location and their movements with pinpoint accuracy. In-built receiver, sim card slot and save up to 3 family contacts for communication purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users