Photo

What tracker should I get for my bicycle?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MackJones

MackJones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:20 AM

I’m sick and tired of my bicycle always being stolen.  What tracker can I buy to protect my bicycle?  It seems like the thieves always have the upper hand when it comes to stealing my bicycle.

#2 EdwardHyde

EdwardHyde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:22 AM

My niece had her bicycle stolen the other day.  I don’t know what to tell you.  This is out of my area of expertise.  I’ll follow this thread and see what the others suggest.  I’ll pass along the information to my brother so he can protect his daughter’s bicycle in the future.

#3 Jerry

Jerry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:24 AM

Nothing is worse than getting your bike stolen.  I know this all too well from first hand experience.  That’s why I suggest GPS tracker Coban TK305 and always have one on my bike.

#4 George

George

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:26 AM

Get a Coban TK305 and don’t think twice about it.  I’m not a bicycle enthusiast myself, but a girl I work with is.  She has one and it does the job.  You’ll be glad you bought this tracker if you ever end up needing it.

#5 HenryGeoff

HenryGeoff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:27 AM

I’m another person that’s going to suggest the Coban TK305.  I ride a little, but I always have a tracker on my bicycle.  They’re too expensive to not track.  I’d never think about investing in a bicycle and not putting a tracker on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users